It has been exactly 1 month since I self-published my first poetry collection called inflorescence.
- Thank you to all who have supported my dreams and have been following along to my blog since the beginning. It took me awhile to find my voice as a writer and find the courage to take ownership of it. When I first began blogging, I wanted to remain anonymous because I was scared of people getting to know the real me.
- Self-publishing was easy and it has given me a better understanding of the publishing word. I choose to self-publish through CreateSpace.
- I plan to release another poetry book by the end of the year.
- I am still working on my debut YA fantasy novel; it will take someeee time because I am a perfectionist and the FK Duology means so much to me.
- You can purchase here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1981171738/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Please rate, vote, make comments on Goodreads! Even the smallest things help: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/37700138-inflorescence?ac=1&from_search=true
- Check out my IG page: @amateur__poet