I was reorganizing my bookshelves and I noticed how many poetry books i’ve bought this year! (I let my one friend borrow salt by Nayyirah Waheed)
Money well spent!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This is a lovely collection of books that have both helped me heal and inspire me.
Here are the name and titles–Definitely check them out if you have the time.
View this post on Instagram
all the poetry books ive bought this year✨💕 a lot of long nights filled with smudges from coconut oil coated fingers and unsalted almonds. thank you, for inspiring me 🌸 • • • #mentalhealthawarenessday #poetry #poetrybooks #book #blog #blogger #blogging #writer #writing #writingblog #photo
- yesterday i was the moon by Noor Unnahar
- nectar by Upile Chisala
- soft magic by Upile Chisala
- the chaos of longing by K.Y Robinson
- milk and honey by rupi kaur (I JUST STARTED READING the Sun and Her Flowers)
- whiskey words & a shovel by r.h sin
- i love my love by Reyna Biddy
- the princess saves herself in this one by amanda lovelace
- dirty pretty things by michaal faudet